[General boards] [Fall 2023 courses] [Summer 2023 courses] [Winter 2023 courses] [Older or newer terms]

Request for Reevaluation of A1 Score

My name is Lizhong Mai, utorid mailizho, my Q3C question deduction is too strict. I admit that I listed the incorrect formula, but my interpretation of the results was correct and I should not have deducted points twice for the same reason.
use q(i) for the new valuation, wrong results (-4pt) I think this deduction is reasonable

Because your code is incorrect, you should have observed better results (-6pt) I think this deduction is unreasonable because it is due to the wrong input of my previous formula, but I gave the correct explanation because the same Deducting points twice for a reason is unreasonable.

also submit code separately (-1pt) I don’t understand what this means. What means submit code separately?

This type of requests should come by e-mail to me.
In general, I will look at all requests, but only after the discussion on A1 that I will do in class, so that I do not need to say (and type) the same things to several people. So be patient. Also use personal e-mail.

For the part of the question that is general:
When I say submit code separately, yes, I mean to also submit .m and other code files if any separately. This is what was requested.
Submit the single pdf file 00A1.pdf (with embedded code, output and plots), as well as your code.
Thus, the code will be available within latex/pdf, as well as separately.

1 Like
  [General boards] [Fall 2023 courses] [Summer 2023 courses] [Winter 2023 courses] [Older or newer terms]